Duncan Lewis Solicitors is the largest provider of Legal Aid Services with 700 staff and consultants in offices throughout the UK
Due to a substantial increase in work we are looking to recruit Administrative assistants to join the ever growing team - which comprises of 30 staff based in our head office at Harrow Office.
Full training will be provided with mentor assigned to each candidate.
Main Tasks will involve:
- Good telephone manners
- Checking / Processing bills - sending bills on to our paying party and liaising with fee earners on file queries.
- Chasing fees from barristers chambers -
- Dealing with client queries on bills
- Dealing with the Legal Aid Agency and chasing payments
- Chasing progress of bills
- Chasing other 3rd parties for payment.
- General administration of documents and filing
Key Skills required:
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Excellent communication’s skills
- IT skills / Excel preferred
Duncan Lewis is committed to Equal Opportunities and embraces diversity of its staff. The Company strives to ensure that our staff reflects the diversity of the communities we serve, which is reflective at all levels within our workforce.
We guarantee an interview for candidates that disclose a disability and meet the essential requirements for the post. Please provide additional details in your covering letter if this applies.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please visit our website and apply using our online process for your application to be considered.
For further information about Duncan Lewis visit our website.
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED BY AGENCIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THE ABOVE VACANCIES