£20,000 per annum
We are delighted to be working with a well-established, dynamic client who specialise in contract manufacturing. The business employs over 200 people across two sites and have a constant need or legal support. You will review, draft and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements and related documentation, and provide legal support to the team when needed
- Carrying out first line contract reviews and negotiating terms with both clients and suppliers, escalating risks for approval in accordance with company contracting guidelines
- Coordinating with the purchasing team re-approved terms for suppliers and customers
- Dealing with ad hoc queries relating to existing contracts
- Ongoing analysis of existing contract database and periodic reviews of compliance with existing contract terms.
- Managing the contract drafting and revision process for the company’s Managed Service contracts, including:
- Putting together initial drafts
- Coordinating the different teams responsible for updates
- Updating relevant parties as to the status of the drafting process
- Provide contractual support to them and their operating companies
- Non-disclosure Agreements
Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledge of English commercial contract law and common law
- Completed the LPC and/or LLB qualification or paralegal qualification
- Experience with commercial contracts either in private practice or in house
- A background and paralegal experience in a commercial environment
- Contract Law
- Contract Negotiation
- Common Law
- commercial contracts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'