The Burford Recruitment Company are working in partnership with a well-regarded law firm with offices in Witney. We are seeking a diligent and highly capable Law Graduate to provide paralegal support for the busy Civil and Family litigation department.
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Be able to work as critical support to the Litigation Team, specialising in
- Civil, Employment, Armed Forces & Family Litigation;
- Be prepared to work independently when required to do so;
- Be able to undertake thorough and accurate Research;
- Be looking for the opportunity to progress towards running their own files, commensurate with their ability and with appropriate supervision as necessary.
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- Have excellent organisational skills;
- Have a proven ability of working to deadlines;
- Have good telephone and communication skills;
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills with the wider office team;
- Have excellent IT skills, possibly with experience working within case management systems;
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to join one of the County’s most respected law firms, please apply today with your up-to-date CV.
- Case Management
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'