The practice is looking for an individual with drive and ambition, who can work on their own initiative as well as in a team, take ownership and manage their own casework, with an emphasis on excellent written and verbal communication.
The company will offer excellent growth prospects and support to the suitable candidate who has required knowledge and experience for this post.
For applicants who have graduated in law, completed the LPC and are seeking a training contract, this is an ideal opportunity to showcase your knowledge, skill and work very closely with qualified solicitors and potentially secure a training contract with the firm.
• Managing own casework
• Preparing and distributing papers documents for meetings
• Liaise with courts and legal professionals
• Drafting letters and other documents
• Using various computer packages - Microsoft, SharePoint and Insight Legal
You will have:
• An understanding of Family law and legal procedures
• Discretion, for dealing with confidential information
• Computer literacy
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Exceptionally high standard of spelling and grammar
• The ability to work to deadlines and multitask
• A polite, positive, can do and approachable manner
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'