Are you an ambitious Paralegal seeking to kickstart your career? Do you have an interest in property law? Then look no further!
We have just received an exciting new opportunity with a top 100 law firm for a Paralegal to join their Property division in Colchester. The successful Paralegal will be given specialist training and gain invaluable property legal skills at a firm with an outstanding reputation in the real estate market.
The successful Paralegal will be responsible for assisting a solicitor in the social housing team with specific tasks on their files. Once trained you will also have the chance to manage your own caseload and carry out the property due diligence required to charge social housing properties to a private lender. This role is ideally suited to a Paralegal looking to develop their skills in a collaborative environment with excellent training opportunities.
- Identifying titles
- Obtaining documents from the Land Registry
- Undertaking and reviewing searches
- Obtaining items from Local Authorities
- Carrying out pre-completion Land Registry searches
- Assisting with post-completion matters
- Providing the solicitor with progress reports as and when required
- 2:1 degree or equivalent in Law (or appropriate conversion)
- Successful completion of the LPC or studying the LPC part-time (preferred)
- Previous paralegal experience
- Excellent communication and administration skills
SO if you are an ambitious Paralegal eager to take the next step in your legal career please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'