Paralegal - Insurance Services - RSA Manchester
DWF Law LLP is seeking a Paralegal with some relevant experience to join the Subrogated Recovery team based at a client site in Manchester city centre. The successful candidate will be based in the Household All Perils sub-team at RSA, handling claims involving property damage caused by escapes of water, fires, fallen trees etc. Therefore, we are ideally seeking applications from candidates with experience of dealing with property damage claims.
We will consider candidates with experience of working in house with an insurer or from private practice. Candidates will have the ability to work well within a team, be confident working on their own caseload and liaising closely with more senior fee earners, and have strong organisational skills.
- Action all cases in line with practice group/client service standards and protocols ensuring the monitoring and completion of MI as required;
- To deal with technical aspects of the case, under the supervision of the sub-team leader.
- To ensure that financial targets are met.
- Use of the case management system and / or use of standard documentation wherever appropriate;
- Utilise negotiation and communication skills to proactively settle cases whilst further developing legal technical knowledge;
- Analyse risk and utilise commercial knowledge to develop sound judgement in order to justify decisions in the management of cases;
- Prioritise and organise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client service level agreements and deadlines are met;
- Work flexibly in adjusting to changes in priority of workload as dictated by line managers;
- Interpret financial information to monitor your own performance against agreed
If you are looking to develop and grow your professional expertise and enhance your career in a legal business that isn't afraid to challenge the norm and go beyond expectations … then apply
DWF is an award-winning legal business with a strong reputation for excellent client service and effective operational management. There are now over 2,700 people in the DWF Group, based in 25 key locations across the globe.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
We will make reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best. Please contact the DWF Recruitment team and tell us what adjustments you need either to submit an application for a vacancy, or if you require any reasonable adjustment should you be invited to interview. We are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
- Case Management