Fieldfisher is a European law firm with market leading practices in many of the world's most dynamic sectors. We are an exciting, forward-thinking organisation with a particular focus on technology, finance & financial services, energy & natural resources, life sciences and media.
Our growing European network of offices supports an international client base alongside our Silicon Valley and China colleagues. We also work in a number of other jurisdictions through dedicated country teams.
Among our clients we count social media sites and high street coffee chains as well as pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical devices companies, energy suppliers, banks and technology leaders.
Clients choose to work with us because we deliver commercial, pragmatic and innovative solutions through our exceptional legal expertise and experience, on time and on budget.
Our network has more than 1000 people working across 20 offices providing highly commercial advice based on an in-depth understanding of our clients' needs.
We operate across our offices in Amsterdam, Beijing, Belfast, Birmingham, Bologna, Brussels, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Luxembourg, Manchester, Munich, Milan, Paris, Rome, Shanghai, Turin, Venice and Silicon Valley.
In 2017, Fieldfisher was named Law Firm of the Year in Western Germany at the Juve Awards, and Law firm of the Year at the British Legal Awards. 2018 saw Fieldfisher named Law Firm of the year at the Legal Business Awards 2018.
Fieldfisher's Condor Alternative Legal Solutions won the award for 'New Business and Service Delivery Models’ at the FT Innovative Lawyers Europe Awards 2017. Fieldfisher also won Personal Injury Team of the Year at the Solicitors Journal Awards 2017.The Team
We are looking for a paralegal to provide support to the regulatory team and its clients, in particular in the area of professional regulation.Responsibilities
- Working with a team of lawyers and investigators on a client matter involving large volumes of correspondence and documentation;
- Tracking material being sent out and received;
- Liaising with potential witnesses
- Preparing bundles and schedules of documents;
- Research and information gathering;
- Assisting with administrative tasks necessary to progress investigations.
- Undergraduate degree
- Good research and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work methodically
- strong organisational/ time management skills
- reliable and professional
- good written and oral communication skills
- good at working as part of a team.
Fieldfisher aims to ensure equality of opportunity and we are actively working towards improving the diversity of our staff. All applications will only be considered on merit and the applicant's suitability to meet the requirements of the role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"