Salary: £14500 - £16500, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
We are seeking to recruit a talented Paralegal who has experience of working within a legal environment for all areas of Private Clients and Court of Protection matters.
Dependent on work standard, there is a potential for this role to develop into a Training Contract for the right candidate.
The successful paralegal will be:
- Dealing with Casework
- Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases.
- Dealing with Safeguarding matters
- Dealing with correspondence.
- Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Key Skills Required:
Applicants must have completed their legal practice course or must be enrolled part time.
- A good academic background and a minimum 2:2 Law Degree
- Legal experience as caseworker/advisor.
- Driving License desirable
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY", forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job