Paralegal - Chertsey
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client is seeking a Paralegal to support the legal team within their highly successful company. Previous Paralegal experience is desired.
- Support legal team.
- Keeps client files organised and up to date.
- Performs research on applicable regulations and laws.
- Draft formal legal documents, such as contracts as well as correspondence with clients and other parties.
Skills and requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable handling large work load under time constraints.
- Strong organisational skills.
- High level of discretion with confidential matters.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi task in an efficient and organised manner under pressure.
- Flexible and confident approach.
Education and Experience
- Secondary education essential
- 2+ years’ experience as a Paralegal preferred