The Role: Corporate/Banking Paralegal
Contract: Until the end of October, strong possibilty of extension!
We are seeking a group of skilled paralegals to join one of the world’s most prestigious international law firms in what promises to be an exceptionally broad and engaging role.
Your day to day responsibilities in this role will include:
- establishing virtual data rooms and uploading deal documentation;
- project management, including coordinating and tracking transaction timelines and managing all regular communications;
- company search reports to assist with due diligence;
- replicating standard or agreed template documentation across multiple jurisdictions or between multiple bidders;
- scheduling, bibling and assisting with various pre and post-completion concerns.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Experience of proven transactional experience from a leading law firm or financial institutions – ideally with a corporate focus;
- Excellent academics, ideally including a 2:1 from a reputable university and the LPC;
- Strong attention to detail, experience with working to tight deadlines and excellent research capabilities.