*****Training Contract Opportunity*****
Are you an experienced Paralegal looking to secure a training contract? Would you like to work for a boutique law firm based in a busy and quirky part of South East London?
My client is looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their expanding team in Dulwich. The successful candidate will work in the Property, Social Housing (Litigation) and Private Client departments for a year and will then be given a two-year training contract.
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Paralegal with experience in Property, Social Housing or Private Client matters
- Strong LPC graduate
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Excellent IT literacy, including familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.