This new vacancy represents a fantastic opportunity for a highly capable paralegal looking for a new opportunity in London.?Our client, an elite-tier US and international law firm, is looking for a paralegal to work within their Private Equity team, providing direct support to individual practitioners and assisting them with transactional and advisory legal work.
The successful applicant will be someone who is self-motivated, flexible and able to work both in a team and individually as required. The successful candidate will also have excellent drafting, IT and research skills and be degree educated with the LPC. Candidates who have taken any of the following electives will be strongly preferred: Acquisitions, Banking and Debt Finance and Public Companies and Equity Finance.
Responsibilities will include:
- conducting research;
- providing administrative support;
- preparing document bibles;
- drafting ancillary documents, including non-disclosure agreements and release letters;
- transactional support work streams, including KYC and funds flow mechanics;
- preparing client facing updates on transaction progress;
- signing, closing and post-completion support to fee-earners;
- maintaining databases of client contacts;
- maintaining on-going live document bibles for clients;
- assisting with collating billing financial information;
- conducting research on legal developments or new areas of law relevant to the Group; and
- Assisting in the maintenance of practice notes and standard forms.
This is a permanent role paying a highly competitive salary of between £32,000 and £38,000 per annum + paid overtime - dependent upon experience.
Experience of working within a similar role in a US/City based firm is required and successful applicants will be contacted by US Law Support, whereby they will be invited to register. ??Do not delay in applying quoting ref: USLS-PEP18, this is a great opportunity for a capable and ambitious paralegal to work for a highly respected US law practice in the City.