SFG Embedded Paralegal/ Support Lawyer
The Alternative Resourcing team ensure client satisfaction by providing dedicated matter support to guarantee projects are completed accurately and on time.
- The role is UK based, but you must be able to provide global matter support.
- Always possess an eagerness to see the job through to completion and displays strong communication, ownership and time management skills.
- Sufficient gravitas and experience to work effectively with more senior colleagues including Partners, Managing Associates and Clients.
- Member of the Business Team, working with the Practice to achieve client led deadlines.
- Occasionally expected to be on call 24/7 during busy periods
• Due Diligence
• Medium-term note programme updates
• Compiling, managing and taking ownership of Conditions Precedent processes
• Completing company checklists
• Drafting core and auxiliary transaction documents, inputting comments
• Matter management support
• Pre and post-closing assistance, including preparing transaction bibles
• Preparing execution documents for signing
• Legal Research
• Taking instructions from the practice on, and completing, miscellaneous ad hoc tasks as required
Point of Reference:
To aid the Transaction Support Manager in the smooth running of tasks, including liaising professionally and efficiently with Lawyers and Clients on specific projects.
Key Candidate Qualities:
- Assist and provide best practice guidance to fellow paralegals and support lawyers.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the legal market and what external factors influence it
- Ability to work autonomously where necessary, with a proactive and confident approach.
- Will work in all Alternative Resourcing teams, and at external client sites as and when required.
- Ability to work within a pressurised environment
- Willingness to work long hours where there is the requirement to do so
- Strong attention to detail (especially on time consuming and repetitive tasks)
- Imaginative, highly motivated and driven to excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong awareness of MS office applications including Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint)