Highly competitive package including excellent basic salary and additional benefits
Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client a leading international Legal Practice, employing over 2000+ people across Europe, Latin America, North America and the Asia-Pacific region; providing full transactional, commercial, risk and advisory services to range of clients across multiple industry sectors.
They are currently seeking a talented Paralegal to join their existing Credit Hire Team based in Newport; providing support to clients on high volume litigated credit hire cases.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within an established Law Practice; specifically litigation work (e.g. RTA, Industrial disease etc). Exposure to Credit Hire or Civil Procedure rules (CPR) is also an advantage.
* Handle a varied caseload of pre-litigated and litigated work covering the above types of claim with an appropriate level of supervision
* Assume responsibility for quality control & benchmark compliance on own caseload, including accuracy & timeliness of management reporting
* Maintain and apply a consistent approach to all individual targets of chargeable time, financial performance, realisation rates, settlement rates and average claim spend
* Act as a point of contact for clients, demonstrating a level of knowledge and skill commensurate with experience
* Support marketing and business development activity within the team e.g. attending marketing events and client training
* Maintain an awareness of the firm's strategies and plans
* Maintain and develop technical knowledge through attendance at training sessions, reading appropriate publications
This is an excellent opportunity for a Paralegal to gain valuable legal experience working within an established progressive team with a market leading reputation for not simply tackling the claims themselves from a litigation perspective, but also for tracking & analysing behaviours and trends with a view to providing insurers with bespoke strategies.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job