Our client is one of the UK's most forward-thinking law firms and they are currently recruiting for a Solutions Assistant/Paralegal - a competitive salary and benefits package is offered. The successful candidate will join a small new team headed up by a Partner with a keen interest in technology and innovative online solutions who is focussed full time on developing and delivering new products and services.
The team plays a crucial role in helping clients explore how they would like legal and related services to be delivered to maximise the value to their businesses. They are focussed on the client - on developing new products and services to deliver existing services better, and to deliver entirely new services to meet growing client needs. They have two key goals. First, to make sure they are responding to client demands for greater value, efficiency & certainty from their lawyers, whilst maintaining the highest quality. Secondly in helping to bring innovative ideas to the delivery of their current, and new, services. By talking to clients, using collaborative technology, and developing legal project management tools, they believe that they can continue to improve the value, efficiency and predictability of the services they offer. The programme has already delivered solutions to a number of clients, with hundreds of matters now being instructed, run and managed online. The team is working on a number of opportunities to design and implement new delivery and technology tools. The team is heavily involved in ensuring that the firm's lawyers have the products and resources needed to provide the best possible service to clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a paralegal/solutions assistant to join the team at a time of expansion.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting at each stage of the development of new products and services, and the delivery to clients of new solutions.
- Assisting in configuring Collaborate sites, including document automation, alert coding and data visualisation.
- Assisting with the assessment and deployment of new software solutions.
- Interacting with clients regarding project design and delivery.
- Ensuring consistency and appropriate use of processes and programmes used by the team.
- Organising alterations and upgrades to systems swiftly where needed.
- Assisting in analysing data captured by various solutions.
- Ensuring a full suite of records is kept in relation to each live solution to be used by the team for future instances.
- Experience of using HighQ's Collaborate software
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- A technological aptitude and interest in the growing world of Legal Technology.
- Client-orientated approach - both internally and externally; commercially aware.
- Enthusiastic and resourceful; pro-active and motivated self-starter with excellent organisational skills; flexible, pragmatic and problem-solving approach.
- Experience of software coding is preferred but is not essential.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.