Paralegal to provide support to data management team, primarily in managing DSARs, customer complaints, tracking regulatory interactions and providing reporting data and document manangement. Also able to support GDPR project and provide general administrative support to data management/ legal team.
- Lead responsibility for managing Data Subject Access Requests ( DSARs)
- Ensuring all DSARs are appropriately tracked and monitored from receipt to resolution
- Interacting with CS teams to ensure DSAR timelines are met, and customers are appropriately responded to
- Responsibility for redacting DSAR data obtained from businesses and functions
- Handling escalations with CS, litigation counsel, and others
- Tracking customer complaints and managing timetables for regulatory communications
- Managing privacy records
- Compiling reporting data for data management team
- Providing administrative and meeting management support for data management/ legal team
- Taking meeting minutes, writing reports and letters to customers and others
- Assisting with data processing agreements
- Assisting with legal research
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Graduate- Law degree or postgrad (GDL/ LPC/ BPTC) preferred.
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Previous paralegal or compliance experience required
- Privacy/ GDPR experience desirable.
- Exceptional organisational abilities.
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills including writing emails, documents proof reading ability and great phone manner
- Administrative Support