Reporting To Job Title
Group General Counsel
FTC for 3 x months - Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
To support the Group General Counsel and the Legal Department in providing legal advice to the Group on a broad spectrum of work including but not limited to construction, property, data protection, corporate and dispute matters.
- Assisting members of the Legal Department with various matters including:
- Document production, amending, tracking and producing agreements
- Printing and binding final documents
- Legal research
- Preparation for the implementation of the legislative regulations
- Ad hoc and administrative duties
- Law degree with minimum of 2:1
- Minimum 6 months experience working as a Paralegal within construction or similar sector
- LPC or working towards it
- Excellent client care skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with people.
- Good working knowledge of various applications - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Demonstrable organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively prioritise a busy and changing workload
- Ability to work on a number of different projects and matters simultaneously managing competing demands with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to take the initiative and be pro-active in addressing issues or challenges
- Commercial attitude, flexibility and adaptability
- Working in-house
- Experience in other areas such as property, corporate or data protection
If you would like to work with this very welcoming and professional team then do not delay in applying. Braundton Consulting is a recruitment agency working on behalf of this client.