Have you secured a training contract? Do you have 12 months or more ahead of you? Then look no further!
We are currently recruiting a Paralegal for a leading UK law firm’s Construction department. The firm pride themselves on their exceptional Real Estate practice and are looking for a Paralegal to join their Construction practice on an initial 12-month FTC.
As a Paralegal you will be reporting to one of the Partners in the Construction team, giving you direct exposure to high-profile cases and deals. The role is primarily non-contentious although you will have the opportunity to assist with contentious matters as well. Typical Paralegal tasks will include:
- Dealing with collateral warranties and other ancillary documents - drafting, collating and organising multiple warranties on numerous projects;
- Assisting with title due diligence and reporting, including the submission, collation and review of searches and enquiries;
- Collating document packs and assisting with the preparation of contractual documentation;
- Post completion administration;
- Proof reading and checking internal and external documents;
- Other administrative tasks including scanning, bundling, and engrossing documents;
The successful Paralegal must have secured a Training Contract and be available for a minimum of 12 months. You will also have completed the LPC and ideally have some prior paralegal or office experience.
SO if you are a Future Trainee looking to gain experience as a Paralegal please apply today!
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'