ACS are looking for a Paralegal to join the West Sussex department of a well-established law firm.
The successful candidate will join the Serious and Catastrophic Injury Department to assist with all aspects of both litigated and non-litigated serious high value personal injury claims.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Progress claims in a timely manner in accordance with the CPR.
- Ensure any appropriate instructions are obtained from clients.
- Providing written and oral advice in a clear concise manner.
- Review records, instruct Counsel, prepare court proceedings and provide general help and assistance on litigated files as and when required.
- Be able to obtain relevant and necessary evidence (medical or otherwise), liaising with experts as necessary.
- Undertake telephone advocacy when appropriate.
- Ensuring a client focused service is provided when dealing with claims.
- Prioritise urgent schedule entries and deal with remainder of daily tasks.
Requirements of the candidate:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Paralegal.
- Experience in dealing with Personal Injury cases.
- Working knowledge of VF, or a similar case management system.
- Excellent client care and analytical skills.
- The ability to liaise and build up a rapport by using effective communication with all external agencies during the duration of a claim.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Good IT skills with essential MS Office knowledge including Excel and Power Point.
- A flexible and adaptable attitude to resolving issues.
- 6 GCSE's Grade C / 4 or above
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'