Paralegal - Residential Property.
A fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal currently working within Residential Property to join a high-end boutique law firm, in Central London.
£35,000 to £40,000.
Our client, a top-tier boutique property law firm, is looking for an enthusiastic Paralegal to join their Residential Property team. Situated in close proximity to several mainline and underground stations, the firm’s stunning office will offer you incredible facilities as well as the opportunity to work directly with the Partners from day 1. You will gain fantastic experience, finding yourself surrounded by some of the best Residential Property lawyers in London.
- Managing your own caseload, as well as working with the Partners on high-profile cases
- Dealing with a real variety of work: every day will be different and exciting
- 12 to 18 months Paralegal experience at a UK Law Firm
- Someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about property law
- Ready to role your sleeves up and work as part of a highly productive team
The Full Package:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Direct exposure to high-profile cases
- A family-feel environment where you’ll feel at home
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'