Are you an ambitious and experienced Paralegal or Legal Assistant with Conveyancing experience, now looking for a new challenge ? If so you may wish to consider a exciting role with this leading private practice law firm in Chichester.
They now require a Paralegal, Legal Executive, Conveyancer or Licensed Conveyancer to join their successful and specialist Residential Property department.
Ideally for this position we would be looking for someone who has a good amount of residential and conveyancing experience, together with a strong interest within this area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within this highly regarded and professional team.
- To deal with caseloads of sale/purchase/remortgage of both freehold and leasehold properties with minimal supervision.
- To ensure all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept fully informed on progress and on costs.
- To achieve agreed financial targets, both in respect of fees and the recording of chargeable and non chargeable time.
- Responding to clients in a timely manner.
- Maintaining good communication with other members of the Firm.
- To undertake any specified responsibility as delegated by the manager
- To use case management systems effectively.
Candidates will ideally have;
- Strong experience working within Residential Property.
- Experience in managing own caseload of freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered titles
- Relevant knowledge and experience of preparing evidence of title for first registrations
- Experience of lodging forms with HM Land Registry (including, but not limited to, transfers of title, charges and restrictive covenants)
- Confident user of a Case Management System
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to tight and conflicting deadlines
- Able and willing to take responsibility for and conclude actions
- The integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Committed team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- The ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Excellent IT skills in Word and other Microsoft products such as Outlook
In addition to your competitive basic salary there is
an exciting benefits package including a contributory pension scheme, critical illness cover, health cash plan, death in service, discounted legal services, 25 days hols (this increases with length of service), discounted online shopping, season ticket loans, childcare vouchers and a discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of salary.
All applications will be reviewed within 48 hours and successful candidates contacted within that time frame
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job