Do you have prior conveyancing or legal experience? An award-winning law firm is looking for a Paralegal to join their Residential Conveyancing team in their close-knit Henleaze team. The salary is circa £20,000 for the right candidate and the ideal candidate will have previous legal experience in a similar position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with Residential Conveyancing matters
- Opening files and chasing exchanges and completions
- Operating procedures and case management systems
- Assisting fee earners at all levels e.g drafting documents and sending letters to clients
Your experience and attributes:
- Ideally 12 - 18 months of legal experience in a similar position
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Confidence with MS Office packages
- Confident and robust personality
If this sounds like you but you're looking for part-time or flexible hours, please get in touch to discuss further.
If you know someone else who’d be appropriate for the role, please share this with them - if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'