Our client has a vacancy for a Paralegal to join their Nottingham-based Real Estate team, with a focus on commercial property matters.
They have exciting growth plans which will see them continuing to work with the best clients in, and beyond, the Midlands on the best projects.
Your key duties will be:
- providing paralegal support to the commercial property team
- liaising with clients, and handling queries and enquiries where appropriate
- the production of forms and documentation
- drafting documents
- being responsible for and conducting all aspects of minor transactions
Skills and experience that would be advantageous but not obligatory:
- a minimum of 6 months' experience within a commercial property team, ideally in a paralegal role
- experience of using case management systems
- studying towards CILEX or CLC qualification
Key competencies you will need:
- good attention to detail and accuracy
- good communication skills
- a hands on approach to work with and be part of a wider team
- the ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients alike
- the ability to develop the knowledge and expertise of the team, as well as yourself
About you - you will be:
- self motivated and with a desire to succeed
- tidy, well organised and motivated
- able to self-manage and take ownership of problems
- highly enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile and be happy to go beyond the job description
- respectful towards others and have a positive, willing and 'can do’ attitude
- keen to learn, interested in driving your own career progression and be proactive in taking ownership of this
Ideally candidates will have a legal qualification and be interested to pursue a career in the law.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.