Paralegal - Real Estate Property Litigation
Prime Manchester City Centre location
Career development and progression available
Excellent benefits package
A new job has arisen to join one of Manchester’s top law firms as a Paralegal to join their Real Estate Property Litigation team. The reason for the role is expansion - it is an exciting time to join one the legal industry’s largest Real Estate Property Litigation teams.
Key duties and responsibilities for the Paralegal - Real Estate Property Litigation job:
- Working on a high volume landlord & tenant litigation caseload
- Dealing with section 25 and 26 notices
- Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 lease renewals
- Liaising with clients and solicitors in writing and over the phone
- Query resolution
- Working towards billing targets
Key skills required of the Paralegal - Real Estate Property Litigation job:
- Previous Paralegal experience gained within a corporate law firm, real estate or property litigation would be an advantage
- Competent MS Office IT abilities - especially Word & Excel
- Confident, articulate and able to communicate at all levels
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'