Paralegal- Professional Liability
I am currently recruiting for a Paralegal role for a leading international Law Firm based in the centre of Leeds. My client views their employees as their most valued asset and are looking for an outgoing candidate to join the team.
- Handling claims files for a professional insurer of estate and letting agents as part of a small team
- Supporting the team through preparing and maintaining records
- Contacting the firm’s clients, providing a high level of client service at all times
- Contributing to fee-earning and non-fee earning activity as appropriate
- Building an awareness of the Firm’s other services. Building effective internal and external networks
- Handling confidential information in line with the firms’ data security protocols.
- Graduate in law or law related subject, ideally with previous contentious Paralegal experience
- Experience of working in a target driven environment would be advantageous
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills, with strong ability to organise work tasks
- An ability to adopt a commercial perspective rather than an 'academic’ approach to legal issues
- Excellent IT skills, to include Word, Outlook and ideally Excel
Salary for the role is up to £21,000 per annum
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"