Paralegal Paralegal - Family
We are currently recruiting for a leading legal firm based in Bedford and due to growth are searching for an experienced Paralegal to join their family law team.
This position will report directly to the supervising partner and you will work alongside a highly qualified team to provide legal and administrative support.
Duties will naturally vary depending on work load but will include:
- Case preparation
- Arranging and attending conferences and client meetings
- Administrative support to the department head
The successful candidate will be given a great opportunity for career development including training contracts and priority if given to paralegals within the firm.
The ideal candidate will have:
- LPC or GDL qualified
- Capacity to generate fees
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Assist in fee earning matters
- Exeptional attetion to detail and IT skills
- Experience within family environment
Keen to hear more? Please submit your CV and cover letter via the link.
- Family Law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'