Are you a Paralegal seeking new challenges and excellent part-time employment conditions? Because we have a perfect job for you!
Our Client seeks a part-time Paralegal to join their busy and interesting Court of Protection team at Northampton.
Reporting to the team Leader and working as part of the team to achieve group targets, you will be responsible for carrying out essential case management support to the Court of Protection team.
You will assist the other team members in managing their case load on a task by task basis and use your initiative to move matters forward, as well as having specific tasks assigned to you. You will learn on the job and receive training through the tasks assigned to you. You will be expected to reach your chargeable time targets and overall annual fee target.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing Court of Protection applications/forms;
- Carrying out tasks on the day-to-day financial affairs of COP clients;
- Visiting COP clients in their home or care setting;
- Corresponding and dealing with family members and care staff;
- Keeping and monitoring deputyship bank statements and dealing with the client's financial institutions;
- Recording deputyship invoices and raising payments;
- Preparing COP annual accounts;
- Preparing files for detailed assessment and making costs applications;
- Taking and dealing with enquiries from clients
You will possess good personal organisation, common sense and strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to provide the highest standards of client care. You will be caring, patient and understanding and possess an enthusiasm for work within the Court of Protection and Private client area of the law working with vulnerable and elderly people and their families.
Apply now if you want to know more!
- Magenta Consulting and Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency
- Contact us to discuss this Paralegal vacancy and other positions that may be suitable.
- "Private Client"
- "Court of Protection"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"