Our client, a leading international law firm based in the West End, is looking to recruit a Litigation Paralegal to join their successful team.
- Assisting with Court hearings and trials
- Assisting with Expert meetings
- Preparation of case updates
- Disclosure review
- Legal research
- Expert Identification
- Filing documents using the Court's online system
- Interfacing with other firms of solicitors to agree the content of court papers
- Updating papers
- Preparation of papers for external use
- Internal document management
- External document management
- Liaising with transcript writers
- Keeping up to date with changes in relevant procedures
- Checking, finalising and sending correspondence
- Liaising with printers and couriers
- Internal travel team to manage solicitor travel
- Open new client files
- Preparing client bills
- Dealing with solicitor expenses
- Diary management
- Fielding calls where appropriate and taking accurate and detailed telephone messages
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'