Team Support are looking for an experienced childcare paralegal to support our clients solicitors in the childcare team.
The tasks expected of the post would include the following:
- Filing and serving court documents
- Disclosure applications/Police Disclosure
- Part 25 applications to instruct an expert
- Letters of instruction to experts • President’s Protocol for leave to apply to the Home Office (for cases with a foreign element)
- Applications for transcripts/judgments
- Instructing and dealing with process servers • Redaction
- Public interest immunity applications
- Applications for discharge of care orders
- Application element of placement orders
- Attending pre-proceedings meetings (PLO Meetings) as a solicitor will have already advised as to threshold/carrying PP Case load
- Section 7 Reports
- Following up Court Directions received in Orders with the client dept
- General assistance to solicitors as required
Pay: £13.11 per hour (paid weekly)
Hours of work: Full time Monday to Friday. Office hours
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for the role, please send an updated CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'