Are you a Paralegal seeking new challenges and excellent employment conditions?
Our Client seeks a full-time experienced Paralegal to join their Legal 500 recognised Commercial Property & Social Housing Teams in their Kettering office. This is an excellent opportunity for you to further develop your skills in property but with a commercial bias. Our Client will also consider supporting your obtaining the CLC or CiLEx qualifications where appropriate as the role would develop with the you.
You will be forward thinking, and wish to progress within a busy, professional team. Whilst some Commercial Property experience would be beneficial, it is not essential, though some Property Law or Residential Conveyancing experience with sales and purchases is preferable.
This is a full and busy role and will include the following:
- Managing own affordable housing sales caseload (under supervision)
- Dealing directly with clients,
- Assisting team members with management of their caseload and day-to-day progress of files
- Creating and amending property related documentation
- Freehold & Leasehold title checking
- Dealing with and checking routine property searches
- Dealing with enquiries over the telephone and via email
- Production of correspondence & administration of client matters
- Helping out other members of the team whenever possible
- Diary management
- General post completion correspondence
- Completion of registrations and dealing with any requisitions
- Completion and submission of online stamp duty land tax returns
- To deal with administrative routines, and provide administrative support as required by the team
- Maintenance of client relationship management Data and property records
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside 3 Partners, an Associate Solicitor, a Solicitor and a Trainee Solicitor within those teams.
The successful applicant will be a dynamic Paralegal who ideally has experience of working within a private practice, preferably with conveyancing experience. They will be confident in addressing clients in a professional capacity and will posses an enthusiastic 'can do' attitude.
Apply now if you want to know more!
- Magenta Consulting and Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency
- Contact us to discuss this Legal Secretary vacancy and other positions that may be suitable.
- "Commercial Property"
- "Legal 500"
- "Private Practice"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"