Your new company
An innovative, market-leading approach to workforce optimisation which is designed to enable front-line managers and their staff to achieve high quality service levels at optimum cost. Since its launch in 2005, their cloud-based workforce optimisation software has been adopted in over 35 countries and is now used by over 50,000 users worldwide. It has been embraced by organisations that understand the value of workforce optimisation. This growth and global reach was recognised in 2011 when they received a Queen's Award for Enterprise. Headquartered in the UK, with operations in Canada, US Australia, India, Ireland, the Middle East and South Africa. The global headquarters are in Reading, United Kingdom with excellent rail and road links to the capital and the rest of the country.
Your new role
An opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal / Contracts Assistant (Interim).
You will provide professional and comprehensive legal advice on all contractual matters, with a particular focus on software licensing, SaaS service and commercial agreements, whilst also ensuring contract compliance commercial accuracy and administration of contracts. The role requires interaction with customers, all areas of the business and external law firms where appropriate.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven legal experience ideally with commercial contracts
- Experience working as in-house
- Excellent working knowledge of general commercial company contracts, legal concepts and ability to review commercial contracts
- Proactive, commercial awareness and flexible approach
- Proven accuracy and great attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and progress multiple projects at the same time
- Proven ability to successfully contribute to projects/negotiations and manage relationships with third parties and external advisors.
- Proven ability to proactively work with all areas of the business to ensure compliance with legal requirements
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work to set deadlines
What you'll get in return
A friendly and collaborative working environment, working closely with the Head of Legal.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Ref: 2848792 For more information contact Monique Davis on . This role is exclusive to Hays Legal and all third party applications will be sent to us for review.