We are currently working alongside a leading global Investment Bank that are currently setting up a team of paralegals to work within their busy on-boarding team on a long term ongoing basis.
You will be tasked with carrying out a vast array of tasks including conducting due diligence on clients to identify issues that may present potential legal, regulatory, sanctions or reputational risk. You will conduct quality assurance tasks, implement KYC/client on-boarding and escalate any point of sanction matters.
- Utilizing available data sources, reviewing client documentation, interpreting online resources, engaging in further client contact where necessary
- Interpreting relevant KYC/Client On-boarding laws, rules and regulations
- Managing document retention in accordance with AML regulation and firm policies
- Conducting quality assurance checks on due diligence files
- Acting as an escalation point on sanction matters
- Working as part of a wider team to try and ensure a smooth On-boarding process in the firm
Successful candidates will have completed the LPC or BPTC and have an impressive academic background.
Immediate availability is imperative for this particular assignment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job