Are you a Paralegal with regulation experience?
Do you have experience in witness statement drafting?
If yes, then we want to hear from you!
Our client, an established regulatory body are in urgent need of a Paralegal to work within the Case Investigation Team.
Duties will include:
· Manage a caseload of cases requiring investigation (full or supplementary), to include taking witness statements and gathering documentary evidence.
· Manage allocated investigation caseload effectively, efficiently and within timescales.
· Liaise in all allocated cases with the presenting lawyer and case officer and support the presenting lawyer with hearing preparation.
· Presentation before practice committees as required.
· Prepare and support others in the team to prepare High Court interim order extension applications.
· Keep informed of developments in regulatory law.
· Support team members in dealing with complainants and witnesses in accordance with the witness care protocol.
· Provide case load information for data analysis.
· Draft standard and non-standard correspondence.
· Liaise with and give direction to case officers and other members of FtP to ensure smooth and efficient transition of cases.
· Assist with the setting, monitoring and evaluating case work quality standards including sharing best practice.
· Participate in the delivery of in-house training
· Offer support to other members of the legal team with workload and cover during absence.
· To contribute to the development of service improvements through participation in team meetings and other groups.
Key Skills & Experience required:
· Paralegal experience within regulation (particularly healthcare)
· Evidence and experience in witness statement drafting
· Experience in analysing evidence and report writing
· Experience of handling sensitive data
· Proven experience of working to timeframes and managing a caseload/ tasks
· Hardworking, team players who are flexible and can demonstrate resilience and working in a pressured environment.
· Available immediately
Ritz Rec Emp Bus
- Case preparations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job