Paralegal - Family Law
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Manchester City Centre
Full time, Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:30
My client, a rapidly expanding Manchester firm, is looking to for an experienced Family Law Paralegal. This is a great opportunity to join my client's practice at this exciting time of expansion. Applicants must be able to demonstrate at least two years' experience within a family legal team. My client offers fantastic progression and are situated in modern and central offices in Manchester city centre.
- Experience as a family Paralegal or assistant
- Ability to assistant on files
- Great experience within Family law.
- Demonstrate excellent organisation, communication and time management skills
- Strong understanding of public and private family law matters
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment - Employment Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job