An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated, organised Administrator to join our Practice in Wimbledon. Ideally you will have at least 6 months experience of working in a Legal practice in an administrative role looking for a new position with exposure to assisting the fee earners. This is fundamentally an administrative role and would suit somebody with excellent organisation skills and good administration experience.
As an Administrator, your duties and responsibilities will be to provide administrative support services to the department.
- Ensuring that all files are opened and closed in accordance with the firm’s set procedures
- Filing and file organisation both in paper and electronic format
- Document Management
- Assisting in marketing plan handling
- Prepare and photocopy bundles of documents as required
- Arrange internal and external meetings, lunches and conferences calls
- Production of client bills
- Data input
- Diary organisation
- Assisting with unpaid debts/disbursements, requests for money on account and chasing client/opposition instructions
- Taking a note of meetings
An ideal Administrator will have the following skills attributes and qualifications:
- GCSE English and Maths at A-C or equivalent
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Committed to excellent client care
- Good knowledge and experience of administration systems
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work within time constraints
- Ability to work as a pro-active team member
- Ability to relate effectively to people at different levels inside and outside the Firm
- Ability to interpret and apply procedures
- Clear, concise and logical verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to use own initiative.
Working hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday.
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Professional Services