Paralegal - Credit Hire
Competitive Salary + Generous Benefit Package
DWF LLP is seeking to recruit experienced Credit Hire Paralegals (Motor Insurance) to join our fast paced and ever expanding team in Liverpool, working on projects with current and future clients.
We are one of the UK's leading insurance law practices with specialist teams advising on all aspects of motor insurance. Offering expert advice on all types of claims, we have a proven track record of achieving bottom line savings for our clients.
Our specialist team is at the forefront of credit hire issues and has taken the lead in various test cases. Prevention is the best cure and we work with clients from the outset to develop strategies to control credit hire damages.
At present we are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Hire Paralegal to support our busy team based in Liverpool. This role is suited to candidates with a solid understanding of Credit Hire work and demonstrable experience in a similar role with experience of fast track litigation.
As a Credit Hire Paralegal you will progress cases, under supervision, to an effective and satisfactory conclusion for clients whilst providing and maintaining management information under the terms of the client service level agreement.
What will I be doing?:
- Action all cases in line with practice group/client service standards and protocols ensuring the monitoring and completion of MI as required;
- Use of the case management system and / or use of standard documentation wherever appropriate to maximise cost efficiency;
- Utilise negotiation and communication skills to proactively settle/assist in the settlement of cases to the satisfaction of the client whilst further developing legal technical knowledge;
- Analyse risk and utilise commercial knowledge to develop sound judgement in order to justify decisions in the management of cases;
- Prioritise and organise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client service level agreements and deadlines are met;
- Understand the role in the context of the practice group and proactively seek to increase contribution via the allocation of work;
- Work flexibly in adjusting to changes in priority of workload as dictated by the practice group;
- Interpret financial information to monitor your own performance against agreed targets ensuring there’s an ability to explain any differential;
- Pro-actively support the ongoing development of Junior Paralegals / Administrative Assistants within the Practice Group / Practice Area, delegating tasks where appropriate;
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
What you get in return
Generous package, comprising of a basic salary, Pension, 25 days Holiday, Life Assurance
Flexible Benefits Package.
- Case Management
- Fast Track
- Credit Hire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job