This is the chance to join a firm that offer strong progression with a demonstrable history of pushing their paralegals to the next level. The firm are committed to challenging boundaries and are firmly in the front in challenging the landscape of the legal industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of mental capacity law, excellent client care skills, and experience in dealing with a busy work load. This is an opportunity to lay down a marker in a booming and growing team. This is the chance to grow in your experiences and learn from highly experienced fee earners.
You will be:
* Working closely with the Solicitor in the team.
* Running your own caseload from an early stage to completion.
* Meeting clients on a regular basis and taking instruction.
We are looking for:
* The ideal candidate will have completed the LPC or a recognised equivalent.
* Experience with mental capacity law, with a strong private client background.
* At least 1 years' experience at a Paralegal level.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Private Client
- Legal Assistant
- Court of Protection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'