We are currently recruiting a Paralegal to provide maternity cover for a period of 12 months at our well established Liverpool City Centre Client to assist the head of department in dealing with residential conveyancing work. This role will be working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and paying up to £25,000.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 12 months experience working in residential conveyancing
• Able to work independently and be a confident and organised individual who is able to work on your own initiative
• Familiar with Microsoft Office and case management systems,
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
About The Benefits
• Salary between £20,000-£25,000
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Excellent City Centre location close to Liverpool One
If this sounds like a role Paralegal you will LOVE, please apply via the link below today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.