Our client, a Legal 500 law firm based in Plymouth is recruiting for a Commercial Paralegal to join a busy, but friendly team. The successful candidate will assist in handling commercial matters, in particular post completion work under direct and indirect supervision.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertake fee-earning and post completion work under supervision and assisting with others’caseloads
- Able to open, assist with conduct of, and close new matters with supervision
- Provide holiday and absence cover
- Prepare standard & non-standard correspondence and documents through word processing
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and clients’ documentation and information
- Liaise with clients in person, telephone, email and in writing
- Undertake any specific training when required and have responsibility for self-development
- Assist with marketing
- Any other reasonable duties as required from time to time
The ideal candidate will be a Law or LPC graduate, or an experienced Legal secretary who is looking to progress in their career. This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm in the area with superb benefits and a competitive salary.
- Legal Assistants
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'