Paralegal/Analyst for International Investment Bank in the City
Our client is an International Investment Bank and are currently recruiting for a Paralegal/Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within this busy and dynamic working environment and a Tier 1 Investment Bank.
As a Paralegal you would have ideally completed the LPC or BPTC and be available immediately but GDL or LLB would also be considered.
The role will involve and not limited to:
- Conducting due diligence on clients to identify issues that may present potential legal, regulatory, sanctions or reputational risk
- Utilizing available data sources, reviewing client documentation, interpreting online resources, engaging in further client contact where necessary
- Interpreting relevant KYC/Client On-boarding laws, rules and regulations
- Managing document retention in accordance with AML regulation and firm policies
- Conducting quality assurance checks on due diligence files
- Acting as an escalation point on sanction matters
- Working as part of a wider team to try and ensure a smooth On-boarding process in the firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"