Law Graduate, Paralegal, Legal Analyst, Law, Graduate, Belfast
Your new company
An innovate leader in global legal services are keen to recruit a number of attentive law graduates to join their rapidly expanding Belfast office, NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, however, all levels welcome.
These are immediate start roles and present an unrivalled opportunity for you to leverage the extensive skill set developed throughout the course of your law degree.
Your new role
- You will be part of a wider support network of law graduates and more experienced experts.
- You will work on behalf of the blue chips clients of the firm including large investment banks and financial services firms, analysing and negotiating commercial contracts on a project basis.
- This is an interactive role in which you will actively be encouraged to engage with clients, providing you with excellent exposure to firms at all levels.
What you'll need to succeed
- LLB Law to at least 2:2 level
What you'll get in return
- In return you will gain experience in the legal market and benefit from the opportunity to enhance your skills and competencies.
- You will also receive a competitive salary and be a part of a friendly working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job