Our client is a Global Leading Software Company who have recently set up their first ever UK based team to complement their global presence.
This is an exciting opportunity not just to join a global software vendor but to be part of their UK adventure as you will be part of their growing Technical Support team.
Due to their continued successes and achievements they have seen a mass amount of growth worldwide with strong partnerships and a very impressive customer base from the likes of NASA, Harvard University and the United Nations… just to name a few!
- You will join a team of passionate trouble-shooters who love to take on complex technical issues, share knowledge with peers and go above and beyond for customers!
- Our client’s customer base has a wide range of technical ability and you will be responsible for solving escalated technical issues from our associate team and taking on some of our most complex and tricky technical cases.
- There is no technical ceiling on this position as you will deal with a variety technical cases, facing different challenges each day.
- Must have strong experience working with PaperCut Software (or a competitive product) in terms of either complex troubleshooting, installations or configurations.
- Has exposure to working across multiple operating systems with either Windows, Linux or Mac OSX
- A strong understanding of IT Networking principals, commands and protocols.
- You want to be able to work a wide variety of large, complex problems as part of a supportive team and feed that urge to constantly learn about new technologies, techniques and issues
- It would be beneficial if you've been involved in Print Server support, responsible for supporting or managing organizations where to manage all the printers, power shell has been your best friend, or you've been involved in installing printers and print queues on a regular basis.
- Being great with people, you communicate well both in person and over email.
- Most importantly, you have a logical and calm attitude, and excellent aptitude for troubleshooting
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Specialist to join a global software vendor who can offer exciting challenges, a platform for growth and opportunities.
Interested? Why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'