37.5 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Rate per hour: £7.50ph
* You will be required to complete a short Aptitude Test at interview.
As a Prep/Scanning Specialist you will be prepping and scanning, coding and indexing material sent to us by our end clients, data entry and any other ad hoc duties as required by the client in a very busy warehouse environment.
* Daily Scanning duties to include preparing physical documents for scanning. This includes removing staples and other bindings, identifying document quality and handle accordingly.
* Scanning of all incoming documents using the scanning hardware and software.
* Indexing/Linking scanned and email documents in a timely manner to the appropriate document management system and Quality checking of all scanned images.
* Ad Hoc scanning for various departments and use of Lamination machine.
* Non - Scanning related duties ensuring the security and safe storage of all client documentation.
* Ensure all paperwork/spreadsheets are competed on a daily basis in a timely manner.
* To conduct quality checks on own work to ensure required standard is met at all times in line with the client expectations.
* Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities. Working to targets.
* Good communication skills.
* Basic level of computer knowledge.
* Self-motivated with the ability to communicate effectively with management, colleagues and clients alike.
* Flexibility to move between different tasks during the day.
* Strong Attention to detail
No previous experience is required as FULL TRAINING will be provided for the right candidates who demonstrate a desire and good attitude to work.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job