I am currently looking for experienced Panel Wirers to join a fantastic team. Working in a state of the art workshop with some great facilities. Must be able to wire control panels for a variety of product ranges to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will be ;
- Working with wire sizes ranging from 0.5 - 120mm
- Involved in team activities to improve production, quality and health and safety within the department
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
- Must be able to read, understand and wire to electrical schematics
- To be able to set and use torque wrenches to tighten components
- To be able to wire panels containing switch gear rated up to 400A
- To be able to build panels using a layout when production dictates
- To be able to use hydraulic crimps for lugs ranging from 10 - 120mm in size
- To be able to wire in a neat, systematic and time efficient manner
- A recognised electrical qualification would be an advantage
- Electrical assembly/ panel wiring experience essential
- Flexibility to work within a team and having ability to carry out tasks on own initiative
Although experience is desirable the individuals attitude and willingness to work is more important. Training will be provided for the right applicant to develop the skills & knowledge required for the position.
Cant stress how much of an opportunity this is for someone to join a fantastic firm .
For anymore info contact Jamie on or
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Health and Safety
- Panel Wirer