My client works in a fast-paced environment and due to expansion, they require experienced panel wirers to join their team.
This role will be an extremely varied position, but the key responsibilities include:
- Wiring various panel boards from schematic diagrams and engineering drawings
- Building various steel work switchboards,
- Assembling control panels including drilling, tapping and assembling trunking and components.
- Populating panels
- Attend site surveys and installations when required
- Ensure workshop cleanliness
- All aspects of Health and Safety
The successful candidate
- Experience of wiring and populating a variety of low voltage switchgear
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team ethics
- Ability to use your initiative is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn will be key
- You must be enthusiastic, positive and have a "can do" attitude
- Excellent time management
- Flexible and adaptable - this is a fast-moving environment with changing priorities
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Outgoing and communicative
This is a great opportunity to join a well established and successful company who offer a competitive remuneration package and continuous development and progression
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'