Meridian Business Support is recruiting for a Panel Wirer/Electrician to join our clients team.Job Specification
- Working in our Production team you will be responsible for the wiring, mechanical assembly and fitting of components within electrical cabinets and systems.
- Construct a variety of cable management systems, conduit, cable tray and trunking.
- Once assembled, field wiring on machinery may be required to complete the installation.
- Prior to a build, you will undertake a stock check against a BOM of electrical stock.
- Occasional ad-hoc and preventative maintenance of factory equipment.
- Work on site on installations in UK and very occasionally Europe/worldwide.
- You should be willing to undertake paid overtime work as required.
- To complete each job to the highest standards within timescales and costs.
- To maximise customer retention and expansion through excellence in service to the customer.
- To contribute to our company wide policy of innovation and technological advancement.
- Ability to read and follow electrical wiring drawings and basic engineering drawings (for panel marking out etc.).
- Ability to build control panels as per drawing/specification, wire safety switches, sensors and remote I/O devices.
- Light fabrication work, i.e.; marking out, drilling, tapping.
- PAT inspection training for annual checks.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines.
- Ability to work at our customer's sites as required with a customer focus & service skills.
- Driving licence & Passport.
- 17th edition wiring regulations.
- Experience in manufacturing for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- Basic pneumatic experience to assist with simple pneumatic actuator piping from solenoid valves.
- Salary - competitive hourly rate, dependant on experience.
- Location - Stoke-on-Trent.
- Hours - 39 hours/week.
- Benefits - 33 days holiday, contributory pension scheme & death in service cover.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- panel wirer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"