Unique Employment Services are recruiting for the role of Panel Technician. your job will include
Monday to Friday
8am to 5pm
£10 per hour + 2% Weekly dependent on efficiencies
- Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, you will carry out all types of body repair work, including panel beating, chassis & body component replacement, welding of components using the appropriate method for relevant vehicle materials, chassis jig measurement & alignment, and pre-paint preparation on allocated jobs, in full accordance with professional standards of workmanship and vehicle roadworthiness.
- Identify and utilise the correct methods of working by using your experience, skills, training and industry knowledge, referring to the available technical information where appropriate.
- Complete all job-related and other Company documentation and administrative duties accurately and promptly.
- Work safely and efficiently in order to satisfactorily complete all jobs allocated to you. Assist all colleagues as required, including carefully supervising any trainees as instructed. Promptly and accurately notify all technical and other queries/concerns to your supervisor. Work co-operatively with colleagues, customers, suppliers, and other parties as instructed.
- Carry out road-testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking first for basic roadworthiness and using defensive driving techniques at all times.
- Keep your industry skills up-to-date on an ongoing basis, by making appropriate efforts to acquire adequate knowledge of new vehicles, systems, and techniques.
If you have the skills for the above and want to work for a forward-thinking company then please click apply below
- Automotive Repair
- Vehicle Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job