Panel Fabricator - Scotframe
This position is working for Scotframe who are a part of the Saint Gobain group who are the Global winners of TOP EMPLOYER 2017 and 2018.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Scotframe family. As a Panel Fabricator working in Inverurie you will have proven experience operating various machinery, fabrication and the movement of various prefabricated panels and components.
Scotframe manufactures and supplies full timber frame housing kits for small/medium builders, developers and self-builders in the UK and is a market leader in closed panel systems used extensively for new build homes in Scotland and England.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Operating machinery
- Using hand held power tools
- Using pneumatic tools
- Where applicable operating forklift trucks
- Fabrication of various timber based components
- Partake in job specific training
- Maintain a safe and tidy work environment
- Assisting colleagues in additional relevant tasks.
Experience required. You will have;
- Ability to adopt and adapt to changes in procedures, working practices or policies
- Ability to read, understand and convert drawings into completed components correctly
- Able to work under pressure
- Motivation to achieve improvement in performance
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and management in a positive, respectful and constructive way
- Good attendance and time keeping
- Fully understand the need to work safely
- Desire to achieve results and targets as part of a team
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As a Saint Gobain employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'