This fantastic long established bodyshop is seeking an experienced Panel Beater due to increasing business demands. This opportunity boasts a full training program with clear development and progression opportunities a competitive time saved bonus and regular incentives and rewards. You will be working with an award-winning group at their busy car bodyshop in Abergavenny.
- You will be an experienced Automotive Panel Beater and will ideally possess all relevant qualifications i.e. ATA / NVQ
- As the Panel Beater you will have experience in the repair of vehicles, be proficient and accurate with the ability to work to deadlines.
- You will be able to interpret technical instructions and repair estimates, and work towards 'right first-time repairs'
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are currently working as a qualified Panel Beater. We would be very interested in applicants with experience working in an established bodyshop. The successful candidate will be fully qualified to an NVQ, IMI, ATA or City & Guilds (C&G) standard.
This is a chance for you to join a friendly and productive team of skilled Panel Beaters. In return for your commitment and hard work, you can expect to receive a competitive salary and bonus structure as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
- £23,000 - £25,000 basic salary (depending on experience salary
- Full training & development plan
- Regular pay and performance reviews
- Company pension scheme
- panel beater