Start Date: ASAP
Our client SHB is a national vehicle rental business who are looking to recruit a Panel Beater to join their Exeter team.
* The main responsibilities in this role will be to carry out vehicle body repairs to Manufactures standards and in line with Company procedures
* To carry out repairs and modifications of varying types on our Fleet of vehicles with the tools and facilities provided
* Perform preventative and proactive maintenance in line with manufacturers and company policy ensuring equipment is compliant with all aspects of safety and legal legislation in a cost effective manner.
Essential Skills include
* Full driving license
* Experience of working on cars and commercial vehicles
* Well-equipped workshop
* Variety of vehicles to work on
* Training available to enhance skill sets
* Overtime available
* 40 hr week basic
* Company pension scheme
* Full PPE provided
* Shift: Days only
* No call outs
* Sat mornings 0600/ noon week about mandatory or every weekend if desired
* Depot open 0600-1800 Mon/Fri Sat 0600/noon
Please contact the SHB Recruitment team on for more information
Apply to or
Visit - SHB
We are always seeking talented candidates including; HGV Technicians, HGV Mechanics, LCV Mechanics, LCV Technicians, Auto Electricians, HGV Drivers, Casual Drivers, Valeters, Panel Beaters, Commercial Body Builders, Vehicle Fabricators, Hire Controllers, Apprentice Technicians, Apprentice Mechanics, Paint Sprayers and many more across the UK network.
Body builders, painters, refinishers or preppers could be suitable for this role.
Omega resource group are acting as an employment agency in relation to this position
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- panel beater
- body repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job